Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome to the Funniest Shit on Youtube!

Lately, Youtube has become a great source of entertainment for us. We both have an account on Youtube and frequently pass "you gotta watch these" lists back and forth. (Two computers in two different rooms.) I wanted a way to keep track of the gems that made my sides split, so here it is. Don't care if anybody else reads this or not, honestly.. I just wanted to archive them without clogging up my Youtube lists.

For starters:
Misheard lyrics are a blast! We've all done it, thought you knew a song and found yourself singing along in company only to have someone say "that's not the way it goes!" Well, I have to admit, after watching these videos... I'll never sing the songs right again!


But seriously... does ANYBODY really know the words to this song?
...more to come.

No comments: